Collins Wants to Make the Titans "His Team"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

the great thing is that we've lost our starting QB & we're still better than the Texans & maybe the rest of the division.We vertainly haven't lost anything.

We're down two #1 picks in two years & still strong.Frustrating but impressive.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yep. That wasn't the Fisher I was used to.

3. The Playmaker

Griffin is good. Were you talking about wanting a WR?

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Were so screwed

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Yes, your one line posts will doom us all..:rolleyes:

Collins puts us in a better position to win ball games then Vince does, simple fact. Collins threw for a TD and a buck twenty eight in a hurricane, when we all know if Vince played in that Cincy game, we would of been looking at a 10-7 game at best, with a pair of INT's at least and been lucky to find the endzone on the offensive side of the ball.

We put together drives with Kerry at the helm..we rarely do that with VY, as much as I love him hes not the best fit at the moment.

In the Redzone with KFC this year we are 3/4 in getting TD's instead of FG's...

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

There's a difference between winning and winning in spite of your QB. If were winning and Collins isn't making games unnecessarily close like Young did I'm all for it.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

If he gets one, I want my cut. :wink2:

8. The Playmaker

I can see a KFC commercial now. A 2 piece with 2 sides and a drink for $3.99

9. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I want to make Collins' jersey "My Jersey"...

10. The Playmaker

Your Bud Adams you can do whatever you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar