Collins vs Haynesworth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JayMizzle, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McCareins was just alright before he went to the Jets. now...my god

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'm going to have to agree
    on second thought, I think we still would have made 8-8

3. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

That game was not Collins fault. That game was lost by LenDale and Crumpler.

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

It's his job as our starting quarterback to rally and lead the team though isn't it? At least when VY was playing he showed emotion and tried to get everyone fired up. Now when Collins is in the game all you see is that blank look on his face..

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Collins lead us down field, and Bam! all for nothing cause Crumpler and White couldnt think to protect the ball.

6. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

And because they fumbled you can completely forget about his INT?

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That INT had little to no effect on the outcome. It was a third and long unless I'm mistaken, and it was more or less a punt. We we're still around midfield, outside of scoring range. The two fumbles occurred well within field goal range, Alge's was on the 10 yard line.

8. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I'm just saying that because some people are making Collins out to be like the Second Coming or something which he's not. Then again compared to VY..

9. algaes was on the one yard line. and that td would have won us the game. or if lendale wouldnt have fumbled. can we please not talk about this game. we dont need a rise in suicides on this forum. including myself

10. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

He shows emotion all right,he throws 2 interceptions in the first game of the season,the crowd boo's him and then he decides to run away from home and go on suicide watch. Thats exactly the attitude i want my starting QB to have.....:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar