Collins vs Haynesworth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JayMizzle, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feels like were putting off giving vy a chance. but they know more than em

2. JayMizzle

JayMizzle Camp Fodder

I know Vince ain't perfect, and he's gotta grow up a lil in having a short memory and stuff. But I get where VY gets his attitude, his a competitor, he hates losing and if that comes off as being a crybaby, I'd hate for a QB to love to throw INTs, like Farve's gunslinging-self, to keep screwing up and feel like everythings cool. Everyone has the - and + factor. I'd rather give Young another shot than keep him on the sidelines, the man can be used in running situations or some kind of scheme to confuse the Defense. I guarantee no team is or will be prepared for a VY and CJ package. Bet that.

3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Its called 9 men in the box,10 if Jmac is out there;)

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Game 1 of the Regular Season, Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans at LP Field. They handled that package with no problem.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Titans vs. Washington in the superbowl. Mark it down.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Washington doesn't stand a chance. Their offense sucks, their defense STILL sucks. When they can't afford Clinton Portis and Chris Cooley anymore, they're totally screwed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JayMizzle

JayMizzle Camp Fodder

Week one homie....if you go by one game then the season is lost for sure.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Well he isn't what we thought he was.He couldn't push an egg down a 1 in 3 hill.

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Defense and the running game and a damn fine offensive line, won most of those games. Agreed Collins was fine/great last year. Get some Wide Recievers and collins/Young would look much better. I cannot get past the Jmac signing he should not be on any Nfl or Cfl roster. We need some wr's that could get seperation and we could take advantage of collins big arm. I do not want to be in another playoff game with paul williams out there in the fourth quarter!

10. JayMizzle

JayMizzle Camp Fodder

aight i know imma get stoned for this but when you guys refer to Jmac, ya'll mean Justing McCareins correct? lol

because yes he does need to be on a special teams position, wasting space and money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar