Collins told he will be Titans starter in '09

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

He didn't miss a single OTA last year. And then on top of that he offered to pay for every receiver to come down to work with him in Austin in between camps.

2. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

They didnt need to be in Austin working. Fisher just hired a new offensive coordinator and IMO he should have been spending as much time as he could with him in Nashville. Especially coming off a disappointing season. Vince even said it himself....

"Young said school has kept him from spending a lot of time with Heimerdinger".

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/021908dnspovince.3c34edf.html

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I don't get the big obsession with Simms, I really don't. He's not good, he never was and he wont be. He sucked in Texas, and he sucked in Tampa. He's a decent backup but I wouldn't mind cutting him as long as we drafted a QB in the 2nd round.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

he has a better shot at leading a team than VY does. he can read defenses, and how you know he wouldnt be awesome with our front line?

I think he should get all the playing time in pre season.

5. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

IMO, Warner thrives in a high octane pass first offense. The thought of him coming here makes me think back to his experiment with the Giants. He will demand huge money, and he doesn't fit this O - like MCNABB DOES! Shameless plug yet again, I know.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

When Young signed up for the classes, Chow was his OC. If he'd been told the Titans were about to make a switch and he still signed up, I'd have an issue with it. But Dinger probably didn't even have the new offense in place until March and Young was in town for long weekends including each OTA up to the end of the semester.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar