Collins save our season!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That's why I think we have no chance anyway. What killed our pass pressure? Just those injuries or what? Any specific player?

2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Kerry is to old for this he not gonna help us.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'd offer Collins a beer, but it seems Jeff blew up our bar.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If the Titans finish 5-0, they will have won the AFC South and will be riding high into the playoffs at 10-6. Fisher will be praised here as the fans call for another four-year contract and Collins gets an extension.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1819977&fullscreen=1" width="480" height="360" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" quality="best" value="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1819977&fullscreen=1"/><embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1819977&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="360" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object></div>

5. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

ESPN just announced that collins will play sunday. Im not a huge Collins fan, but maybe we will have a little more offense with him playing.

6. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

Well, to be fair, Kerry took care of the Jags the first time 'round.

I'm just afraid our team is way to demoralized. Was hoping Finnegan taking it on the chin might put some fire in them...we'll see.

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Well...with Kerry we have a better chance right now than with Rusty.

Oh wait...the Jags will bring TEs with them won't they....never mind.

8. globelieves

globelieves Starter

And the Titans would go down in flames first round of the post season.

And next season would be more of the same.

I don't want to make it to the playoffs because the Colts are playing poorly...I want to make it to the playoffs because we are whipping on the Colts, the Steelers, the Pats, the Ravens, etc. I'd rather forget the playoffs this year if it results in a change that leads to regaining the respect the Titans once had in our division.

9. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

I always want to make the playoffs, and w/ Kerry we have a good chance of going five in 0. But I see us losing one more game but going 4-2 in the division

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I wouldn't mind re-signing KC.. for a 1 or 2 year vet min deal. If Fish is gone, he won't actually play unless of injury. He's a serviceable back-up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar