Collins save our season!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Even if we go 5-0 for the rest of the season.. Fish should still get fired :)

2. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

If we make the playoffs I highly doubt he'll be fired

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I absolutely believe this game with the Jags will actually define the rest of the season for this team. We know how we were playing when we smacked them down mercilessly on MNF...but we also know they have been pulling games out of their butts lately and Garrard has been playing much better.

So...I think this game Sunday is about pride for this team. If this team has ANY pride, desire, heart and cajones left they will come out and beat the Jags. If they come out and play like they did against the Texans, and I mean literally play undisciplined and uninspired, then it will be time to both fire some coaches and possibly determine what players should be on the team next year. Moss to me looks totally like he is just going through the motions so I think he really is a non-factor going forward...we need Britt back.

I am anxious to see what team shows up Sunday...and I know to win it wont be with Rusty at QB so I sure hope Collins is ready to go. I think I would take Simms over Rusty at this point...I think...

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If Fishstix gets us into the playoffs, he can stay! All along I've thought he was saving something for this kind of turmoil, well wheres the bag of tricks Jeff?

According to C.J., we're about to see some fun things from the Titans. He said something similar this time last year, and we all thought we were destined to make the post season. Lets see what happens.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Does anyone actually think we're going to win another game? I don't see it.

6. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

Collins will get us there wait and see... Collines will get the ball down field and if we win this game Sunday and get Britt back for the Colts game ITS ON

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Jesus, don't even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent.
    We just want to thank you for all the games we've won and excitement that is the Titans... LOVE THAT TEAM
    Please find some way to get us to our 6th win. I only pray when I know Kerry is playing. Please find it in your powers to protect his leisurely non mobile self to avoid further pain to my heart.
    Amen

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We're 5-6. The only way we can make the playoffs is winning the division. For that to happen we have to beat the Colts twice, beat the Texans, and the Jags one more time. I don't see this happening, hell, even the Jags are starting to look good.

9. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

The Jags are gonna beat us like we owe them mafia dues and the Colts...well unless we find some type of passing and mobility in a qb then we can kiss that goodbye as well. All teams from here on out have a new M.O. when facing us and that's bumrush the qb up the middle and from the blindside. Kerry throws the ball away under direct pressure while peddling backwards and Rusty has yet to show he can throw an accurate pass unless there is not a defender in a ten yard area around the receiver.

We need to get used to a whole lot of 50 yrd games by CJ unless by having fun CJ means we are going to put Gage at qb then we're in trouble. Maybe Moss has decided to qb so he can show Rusty how to throw a ball that doesn't make the receiver have to go into some unnatural position to catch his godawful passes.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It's pretty bad that we're now on the same level as the Raiders team that we dominated at the beginning of the season.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar