Collins save our season!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

I can't believe I'm making a thread about Collins ( I hate the drunk ). But he was apart of the 13-3 team and he knows the game and what it takes to win. If you look at the rest of the schedule we have a really good chance... If we can beat Indy once take down the Texans in tennessee and beat the jags we have a damn good chance of winning the South at 9-7....

I think Kerry would help us big time and I hope we get him back before the jag game...

2. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Kerry is Fisher's last chance to save his job. Jeff agrees with you.

3. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

no qb can save our season. Our defense has let us down the last 2 years. That's what needs fixed and that cannot happen this year.

4. DJB

DJB Starter

Fishers probably texting Collins every 15 mins

"howz da leg KFC?!!! LOL!!! JK.....but seriously....please save my job"

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

this thread had FAIL from the title....

6. globelieves

globelieves Starter

If, by some crazy chance, we were to squeak into the playoffs w/ KC...I am really not sure that would be best for the future of the Titans. (We wouldn't stand a chance to advance in the postseason and our problems would be there next year.) I want to return to being a dominating team in the division, not one that builds our hopes around other teams losing.

7. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

I believe this team can play with anyone if they get their crap together. Our offense should light up when we get Britt back and I know our defense hasn't been the best but damn people they wasn't trash yesterday. They did play a tad better... For real they did, we lost that game because of coaching and our offense....

1. coaching sucked
    2. offense couldn't get anything going
    3. offense keep our defense on the field, a good offense helps a avg D

8. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

The greatest thing is that Jeff Fisher is actually thinking that this is gonna happen. He doesn't realize that each week from here to the end of the season he is finishing hanging himself in Tennessee. Or maybe he does realize this and just doesn't care.

Either way, season is done so watch for pure entertainment purposes only if you wish to remain sane.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If we make the playoffs I will enjoy it. It's still possible. And it would be a hell of a run. I'd be willing to go for the ride. But ultimately, I think it provides the impetus for Fisher to remain the same turd because the media will be glowing over how he pulled it back together when most of us realize he deserves no credit for anything.

Will Collins save us? He could. He's a superbowl qb at times and he can get hot. But he'll need to be healthy. I'll give him a bye on the last performance because he was put in a piss poor position by our coach.

10. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

ditto...

Collins was hurt, he should have never started that game. BTW this team has talent so if the can get hot they can put up some points

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar