Collins out 'several weeks', Rusty #2

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by quagliero, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

I am in no way comparing Rusty to Brady. Your narrow-sightedness will only allow you to think I am. Everyone in the NFL (including all the HOF legends) had to start off somewhere, every player has been a rookie, and every player has been compared to this person or that person, whether it panned out or not. All I was eluding to was that Rusty can take the same path and may have the opportunity (much like Brady had) to turn into something really great if given the chance to step in. Odds are he could be a bust, but you are dismissing his whole career before he take one f'n snap in the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

They just compare him to TOM BRADY YES TOM BRADY.

Don't you think thats being to optimistic?It angers me that people put false hope on players that most likely are not gonna make it.And get compare to great players like mariani and Wes walker seriously we should put that so call optimism on players who are actually playing right now not this guys they don't deserve to get praise or get hate it on.
    They haven't done $h!@t.

3. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

I don't think 6th round picks can be busts, they don't survive the first round of cuts half of the time. Next to nothing is expected of a 6th round pick.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No one can be compared to Tom Brady. He fell into the perfect system for his style of play, and with the perfect coach. New England did a great job figuring where they could steal him from. Rusty may actually be a better QB coming out of the draft, but there's no way he'll turn out as good while in Tennessee. You figure the late round comparison works, it doesn't. That's the beginning to the end of that argument.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

RS is a prototype QB body with a strong arm that played in a pro style O in college.

I say he has a good chance, certainly better than most, of being a successful NFL QB if only because thats really, really what fish face wants. Now if we can just get VY to take being an NFL QB seriously enough to go to treatments so he can play on sundays...

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The 'Vince missed treatments' myth has been debunked. I have no problem with people criticizing Vince but let's at least make those criticisms about things that are factual.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

I think Rusty is going to get his chance, Albert may make a pancake out of Vince. :eek:

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No way this is not fantasy land rutsy smith will not make a good quatersback he is no better than mariani or stevens we should get mike vick his college was bad

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Authentic LOL. You forgot the exclamation marks though.

10. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Use your periods.

How mature of you trying to pick a fight your like 40 right?

Anyways you don't need to know english to know that Rusty Smith is garbage.Thats easy to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar