COLLEGE WR WE SHOULD DRAFT ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Walldaprince, Aug 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walldaprince

Walldaprince Rookie

Juju Smith Schuster Jr. or Calvin Ridley......
    from the looks of this wr core we will need a speed guy
    Gone--AJ, HD, maybe KW
    will T mcbride even make team this yr.... doubt it ....isnt he fastest of wr we have now?

my bad CALVIN RIDLEY IS TRUE SOPH NOT REDSHIRT SOPH

#1 Walldaprince, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Ridley is a sophomore.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

• Uber Talented Mile Williams from Clemson?

4. meekmode

meekmode Starter

I'd like JuJu, mike williams or darren carrington

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I don't know much about JuJu (don't watch a ton of Pac-12, 14, or whatever they are now). But I know he's got the size and is certainly hyped on most early mock drafts.

Mike Williams is a monster, think he's like 6'4 215. Has Watson throwing to him, so he'll put up mad #s. Clemson has been the hot spot for receivers of late.

Corey Davis (Sr from W Michigan) is 6'3 and one of the better receivers in the NCAA. I remember he was flirting with going Pro this summer, decided to return. Likely would of went in the 2nd-4th round. Has 1st round potential if he can bulk up a bit and have another solid year.

Jehu Chesson from Michigan can flat out fly. I bet he'll run a high 4.3, low 4.4 in the combine.. plus is 6'2-6'3 200ish. Legit deep threat, also runs the ball a little, and can return. All-around weapon.

James Washington from OK St. Another true deep threat, remember watching the OK St vs TCU game and he had like 200 yards and a pair of TDs, including a 70+ yard TD. Legit the only game I watched of his, and the first I ever heard of him.. but we might want to keep an eye on him.

Hopefully with those 2 1st rounders we can grab one of the elite WRs next year.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Say no to doodoo smith pooster

7. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

Neither, let's draft more o-line!!!

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Clark

Jehu Cheeson could be legit. Sub 10 second 100m... Kid flies. Open field threat, good with the ball in his hands and is yet still a better WR. Often if you have a guy who can run with the ball they lack WR skills. Not true with Cheeson. Also coming out of Michigan, suggests he's gonna be ahead of others at the position/football IQ.

#8 Clark, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Sub 10 second 400m? Dude needs to get to the Olympics. He'd whoop that kid who won gold running a 43.03. Assuming you meant 100m?

Only watched 2, maybe 3 Michigan games last year. Remember that KR he had. This highlight video gets me giddy for him.

10. Clark

Haha Jesus. Yes that's what I meant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar