2015-2016 College playoff thread....

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RollTide, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

What was the west's bowl record again this season? Hmm.. "who has Bama played?".. Hmmmmm

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Well, shame on me for doubting Bama in the 4th. But at the time of that post (I think Bama was down 24-21), it really seemed like Clemson was going to run away with the game. That said...

ROLL TIDE!!!!! THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE ARE THE 2016 CFP NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Incredible game, and for an Alabama fan, the perfect way for Bama to finish the season:

- OJ Howard has been woefully underused the past two seasons. Last season Bama fans even constantly questioned Saban and Kiffin on why OJ was being used so little. So it was great to see him practically be (in my mind at least) the MVP of the National Championship game. So happy to see him make so many big plays on the biggest stage.

- Kenyan Drake saved the game with that kickoff return for a TD! After that injury last year and him not living up to expectations throughout this season, it was great to see him have a big moment like that.

- Coker making the 1st down on 3rd and 3 with that scramble was perfect. Nobody believed in his scrambling ability when he came here (I think that played into why Sims got the nod last year and why Bateman was being considered over him), but throughout the year that kid has played with more heart than anyone I've seen in college football. I hated him earlier in the year, but now I wish he had been the starter last year and had one more year of eligibility. He's been a great Bama QB this season and I'm sure this season will always be special for him and his family since he grew up a Crimson Tide fan.

- Nick Saban demonstrated that he really is the best coach in college football. That onside kick was a stroke of genius, and as anyone will point out was really the turning point in the game. OJ Howard and Kenyan Drake had to make big plays after that to seal the deal, but that was a genius move on Saban's part.

Overall an incredible game. I think Bama caught a huge break with Alexander getting knocked out, but then again his replacements seemed to do a good job of keeping Ridley and Stewart in check. On the negative side for Bama, Dominic Jackson looked like a Titans Olineman and Fitzpatrick looked like he would've been at home in the Titans secondary, but I don't believe either team left anything on the field in that game. Both teams played their hearts out and either deserved to be the champ. Just Bama made the big plays and in the end that was the difference!

ROLL TIDE!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

ROOOOW DAMN TIIIIDE!!!

Lol I love saying that. Might jump on the bandwagon with my fellow Volunteer compardres

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I just stick with the generic

SEC SEC SEC !!!

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

... so... beating a bunch of garbage matchups somehow replaces that they sucked all year?

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  6. Aloha Y'all

Aloha Y'all Special Teams Standout

Congratulations to Clemson on a great year. They played a hell of a game. They're going to be awesome next year too.
    Proud to be an Alabama fan. Roll Tide!

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Hate the SEC at all costs

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I hope Rashan Gary tears up his knee before the season starts.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Like UT vs Northwestern? You are right about that. Northwestern not worthy to play an sec team.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

hahaha you bitter, dude?

You guys stole Dashawn Hand from us at the last second... and what has he done since?

Maybe if Alabama actually had a decent academics program rather than just a bunch of idiots that only care about football..

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar