College Football Preview

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Playmaker, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

:werd: I feel ya.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Any solid reasons why you think you know this for fact?

Oh I also believe that one of oiur top QB future signee's has signed a contract with the Red Sox. Can't think of his name off the top of my head.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

4. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

OSU is not beating USC. OSU might run the table in the big 10 (big deal), but I see no reason in the world to think they are going to beat USC on the road. In fact, if that is a 3 score game it wouldnt surprise me. Wells is good, but USC has athletes from the top to bottom of their team. They can handle Wells, and they will beat OSU, and probably somewhat convincingly.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

No one expected Kelly to step foot on campus. He was going to be a high draft pick, but you still take a "committment" just in case. We got a commit from a top QB out of Cali already. Clawson has proven to be a very good offensive mind as the head coach at Richmond, so we shall see what he does with UT's offense. Crompton is a JR. and I think he will be fine. With experience and depth at OL, WR and RB, I think our offense will be fine. A good running game goes along way. DL is my biggest concern, but our DB will be one of the best in the SEC and our LB corp, with McCoy, will continue to be very good. I think we will have a solid year and go to a bowl game. How good a bowl is yet to be seen.

6. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Now Mays says Foster is a dark horse in the Heisman race. hmmmmm I don't think so. I lived across the street from him last year. Great guy but I'm not sure if this is any kind of possible. Mark Mays loves him some Tennessee this year.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I don't want to be the bad guy here but it's Mark May not Mays.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Josh Nunes is the QB I was talking about. 2009 commit. And the reason I dislike Crompton is the same reason I disliked Ainge. A guy that has no touch and will throw as many bad balls as he does good ones.

BUT...again. You guys have basketball to look forward to this year. That team is stacked. Way better than last year. Maze gives them the PG they were missing. Smith will dominate. And the biggest signed was Negedu. I don't even like UT and I'm excited to see that team on the floor.

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Gloat....

I don't think Crompton has played enough to formulate any kind of opinion on how he will play as the starter. That is why he is one of the big question marks of the season for the Vols. This is his 3rd year, but he really hasn't played much.

As far as basketball, I think Maze is the big signing. He is the first true point guard that Pearl has signed and he is already familiar with the system since his JC coach was an assistant under Pearl and ran the same offense. I do think Pearl did a masterful job in replacing Ramar Smith and Duke Crews at the last minute. He was lucky to have Maze and Negadu become available. Now let's see if they can do it in the big leagues.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

By the way, nobody say anything negative about Auburn, even as a joke... apparently it gets you negative rep...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar