College Football Preview

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Playmaker, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

What about Chris Todd? Is he still in the running for starting QB? I know he has ties to the new OC.

My teams are Tennessee, then Auburn.

I do think at UT, we don't know exactly what we have in Crompton. There is talent around him on the offense, so I'm thinking it could be one of those under the radar seasons.

We should win AT UCLA. We won't win at Auburn. And realistically, we'll lose 2/3 from the Florida, at Georgia, Alabama line up.

Like every season, UT has to be good at the very beginning of the schedule.

Auburn has a tough schedule. At West Virginia, that's killer scheduling. LSU, UT, Georgia all at home. At Alabama. I don't think AU will be undefeated, but they'll be a good team this year.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm a Kodi fan so I gave him the nod. Burns also started in the Spring Game and is looking good. Auburn does have a tough schedule but I think LSU will take a step back with the loss of Perriloux(??), Bama and Tenn. should be easy but I do think we'll lose to either Georgia or WV. If Auburn loses 2 games we'll still be in a BCS game. Probaly the Sugar Bowl.

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I feel good about our chances against UCLA. Will be a tough game, but they are beatable.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Why would florida go to the SEC championship game over Georgia? Especially if Georgia beats auburn...

5. The Playmaker

I think Florida will beat Georgia.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

University of Houston: With a much weakened E. Carolina team, undefeated is a possibility.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I say Florida beats Georgia as well. But Ive got Florida winning it this year, anyway.

8. The Playmaker

Whoever wins the SEC title is going to win it all. I agree with you.

My National Title prediction is Auburn/Florida vs Ohio St. SEC wins again.

9. The Playmaker

I just bought the new Phil Steele NCAAF preview. He has Florida vs Ohio St. in the title game and Auburn is his darkhorse. I really don't want to talk too much about Auburn but after reading what he said about Auburn I'm very confident.

10. The Playmaker

Just made a SEC Fans Social Group. So feel free to join. Even Sun Belt fans can join also. No Big 10, Pac 10, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar