College All-Star Games.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bigdogtitan, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtitan

bigdogtitan Camp Fodder

The shrine game is Sat Jan.21 and the Senior Bowl is the 28th.Shrine practices start this week on tuesday,our first chance to see some new talent and get accurate height/weights.

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

These are the workouts where players start flying up draft boards. Brandon Graham made a lot of money for himself at the practices and games... really hasn't produced in the NFL

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He had microfracture surgery on his knee during his rookie season and only played in three games during the 2011 season. His career is probably over before it began.

A lot of really good players have played in the Senior Bowl.

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Hope my boy Derek Wolfe doesn't climb the boards too high after these games.

I still have my fingers crossed for Melvin Ingram in the first and Derek Wolfe in the second.

I have a bad feeling he's gonna fly up boards and end up being a late first/ early second rounder.

5. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Will the Titans have anyone on staff? Would probably be a good time to evaluate D and O lineman. I personally want a draft with nothing but players that weight 275 and up lol

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The coaches that are a part of the senior bowl staffs are usually the two teams with the worst record that have incumbent head coaches.

The Rams' coaching staff won't be eligible to coach because they are in flux. It seems like the Colts decided to abstain(possible Caldwell firing?). The coaches will be Mike Shanahan and Leslie Frazier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar