Colin Lindsey Chat Recap

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Due to technical difficulties, the chat room crashed for me and I was unable to save the transcripts. However, maybe those who attended can toss out tidbits they remember in this thread.

Colin thinks the Titans will take Young and Leinart is on a slide. His latest mock has Leinart going to Oakland at #7. He pointed to maybe a lack of desire on Leinart's part to play football over playboy which I disagree with.

He admitted it is difficult to get a good read on the QBs and thinks different teams will have them rated all over.

He likes Cutler but thinks he was really overhyped for a while. He has him going to Baltimore at #13. He said he would not be surprised to see him go in the top 10.

He's very high on Williams and thinks teams would come up to get him at #2 than any of the QBs. He talked like he was the best DE prospect for a long time and could play on the inside if needed which I'd never heard before.

Colin mentioned Brick as being a solid OT but not among the elite to come out of college the last few years.

He said that a solid LB will be there at #34 for the Titans. He thought there was a chance for D'Qwell Jackson and certainly Abdul Hodge in the second. He pointed to Joseph Addai as someone who might be an option but it would be hard to not take one of the LBs.

He tossed out quite a few mid and late-round sleepers and I wish I'd been able to save those.

Colin said word around the league is that the bridge is burned with McNair and he's gone after the draft.

gbnreport.com will have a new mock soon with trades included and will do a full seven-round mock right before the draft.

Scott Wright with NFLDraftCountdown.com will be with us next Thursday. I'll try to get the chat room in better shape by then.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

nice work TJ.

I suppose no one was there to plug in Reynaldology...(sorry nigel)

btw, did he mention any potential sleepers in the late rounds?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Colin thinks the Titans will take Young and Leinart is on a slide.:banana:

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

add a quarter to that and you still have nothing:brow:

5. metal957

metal957 Starter

I'll second that

6. and who better to back it up but the third memeber of the club, ill third that

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

here's a quarter...
    [​IMG]

now call someone who cares...:ha:

8. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

No way does Cutler get past Arizona at #10. D'Brickashaw may not be "elite" but who was the last one. That's right, Robert Gallery - now playing RT for the Oakland Raiders.

9. people on the line are boring to draft

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Come on, where is someone else who was in the chat room? No one remembers the sleepers?

ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar