Colin Kaepernick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Nov 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

What I don't get is why the continue to not use a top 5 TE that is sitting right in front of them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Maybe for you the choice isnt close...but the production likely would be very close

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Oh. C'mon gaiz! He can't be bad!...he was in a fast food commercial!

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

That's one ugly face.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

I guess were going to act like he wasn't dominant leading them in comebacks to the superbowl... That's cool.

Is the AWFUL accuracy a new thing? I never noticed it until recently. He can't hit anything.

6. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I don't like squidward.... that is all.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

IMO it's become a new thing. I thought his accuracy was amazing in 2012. It started dipping a bit last year with inconsistent accuracy. And now he's become wildly inaccurate.

Most people say he's always been inaccurate. All I know is in 2012 I watched him destroy the Bears, Patriots, and Packers (in playoffs) with pinpoint accuracy and laser throws. Maybe I've missed a lot of his games, but I think most people that claim his accuracy has always been bad barely watched him play... as in they saw two bad throws in the Super Bowl and decided he was inaccurate.

His first start was Monday night against the Bears. I thought he was going to be a complete embarrassment and the Bears would destroy them. Kaep came out and lit them up.

I think a major part of the accuracy issues are due to the fact that everyone has keyed in on the read option. He had his way with defenses using the read option year 1 and last year too. It's not working as often now.

I swear if they'd just get Vernon Davis involved Kaep would have a lot more success.

8. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Yes, throw stones from glass houses.

Especially since our glass house shattered more than a few times.

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

So cause we havent had great qbs we can't acknowledge when other qbs suck? Stupid argument.

10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Still feel this way? Cause Jake proved again why he sucks so ****ing bad

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar