Colin Kaepernick goes off on critic

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 19, 2015.

?
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Lol and you, everyday.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

His followers apparently jumped after the shout-out from kap.

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I'm sooo jealous.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

yes.. but being on twitter as a celeb=going up on stage at an afroman concert.

You're going to end up hurting.

Dummies like Iggy Azalea should realize that when you sign up to become a celebrity, there will be thousands of people trying to make a name by busting your balls. If you constantly show your ass, people are going to be commenting on it.

You can be a dummy and get on twitter, or live your life privately. They chose unwisely. Sorry to be a victim blamer in this regard, but I am. People should know what they're getting into. People who bust on them are classless, too, but people have to have some discretion in their lives. Never before this modern era, were celebrities putting themselves out there to be publicly flogged by each and every schlub that wants to.

We know Marilyn Monroe would have been called so many things if anything resembling this were available at the time.

I'll maintain what I've always maintained.. Twitter sucks.

Definitely agree with you that they should stay off.. but they lack sense.

#24 nickmsmith, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

nailed it nick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar