Colbert to replace Letterman on Late Show

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by nickmsmith, Apr 10, 2014.

1. 520

520 Starter

lol i aint nothing

bush Obama Clinton bush jr don't matter whos prez the countries ****ed
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

Boo. Let's keep this post for the general public and not resort to that. We've got plenty of dem vs republican threads all over taboo already.
  3. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

"Oba-muh! Oba-muh! Oba-muh! Oba-muh!"

Sorry, that spine chilling chant still echoes in my mind, and how so many people thought he'd be some kind of savior for the economy or some crap.

There's a nice difference between Hitler, and Obama, Hitler had amazing approval ratings, and got Germany back on it's feet before he fudged up and became a war criminal. Obama is just spending too much money and undermining our laws, while being universally reviled.

Anyhoo, enough about that.Let's not get political and ruin the thread. :p

Yes, Bob Saget is a very dirty minded comedian, he's also hilarious, and really dispels the old "Danny Tanner" mantra from himself. I gotta sit down and watch some more of his routines, again. It's been too long, I like to think about how much he was holding back while being on the set of america's funniest home videos way back when. :p

I look forward to Colbert taking over, though, He's a hell of a lot funnier than Letterman is these days, watching Letterman before Craig is like listening to an hours worth of nails on a chalkboard...