Code Blue

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=DN&Date=20081021&Category=SPORTS01&ArtNo=810210805&Ref=PH&Profile=1002&Params=Itemnr=5

Man I'm stoked to be getting a 'Code Blue' shirt on monday night.:wink2:

What as fans are we allowed to take into the game in order to make noise?

I'm thinking empty plastic bottle with coins or stones in.Is that allowed?

Let's make it loud people.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

hilarious name.... if they only knew what it really meant!

[​IMG]

these are awesome! they sound like a locomotive train whistle. very small, concealable, harmless... technically against rules but there is no way they will be confiscating noise makers.

3. halt

halt Starter

I doubt if we can bring in anything with which to make noise, that we weren't born with. One of our lady friends had a tough time getting her medium sized purse through last home game, yet. once inside, we saw people with back packs full of food and bottles. Can't figure it out. Seems that there is a real inconsistency in security practices between gates.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

there is. All I have gotten this year is a finger tip style pat down on the ribs. I have had no problems concealing my sawed off shotgun.

5. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Man you guys in the area are lucky....anyone want to mail me a t-shirt after the game????

Amazingly even here in philly i have my very own Colts vs. Titans rivalry with my best friend.....a steak dinner and drinks is on the line for this game....I shall be pulling out the vintage Kearse jersey for good luck cause he brought some back.

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

our stadium has good noise-makers built in...

the seats! when everyone is standing up, lean forward and bang the seat in front of you back against the back-rest...thats what i do, if only everyone in the stadium did it it would be loud as hell!

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm laughing at Bud Adams banging a seat...

I was pissed because I though code blue meant I'd have to go find a baby blue shirt. But if they're giving me one, I'm pumped for it! I'll get my wife's too! Hahaha...

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

OK enlighten me,what's code blue outside of the medical world.

That thing looks like a newl post for a bannister.
    :suspect:

9. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

The best thing you can do to make noise is jump up and down and lift your arms up and down giving the get loud gesture to the people around you.
    While your doing this, yell at the people around you to get up and make some noise! Trust me, it's very EASY to get EVERYONE around you yelling if you do this... I do it every week. It works, even the old ladies around me yell when i do it :)

It brings plenty of satisfaction too :)

Cutting the bottom out of a large soda cup with something from your keychain, works as a mini megaphone and helps to direct your comments at Peyton :)

The seat banging works fantastically too!

Comon people! We have to get F#@ing Loud this week!

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I was planning on bringing my mouth ... that usually make allot of noise.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar