Code Blue this Sunday... with a twist

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

They're doing it a little different this year. If someone has already posted this, please forgive me, I didn't read every post. They are putting the shirts on the seats (guess I can't grab more than one from the people handing them out) ;-)

Depending on what section you sit it determines if you get a light or dark blue shirt.

49ers-Game-Day.jpg

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

It is my opinion, that code blue should be reserved for primetime night games.. it shows up alot better.

3. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

It may be code blue, but i have seen a lot of red jerseys in the stadium today.

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

true, it was more code red today,dam these SF fans for getting in to the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar