Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Coach's Challenges

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jpalmer76, Nov 15, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,057
    Man, the Pats get all the calls because the NFL wants them to have an easy path to the playoffs, until they don't get all the calls.

The NFL conspiracy theory, ladies and gentlemen.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,477
    Lol that last thing was foul... Bear hug = foul. Very least defensive holding. Arguably PI
    Fry high fives this.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,057
    It was definitely something.
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,477
    No matter how you dice this up... "Well he couldn't make is his way back to it" or whatever other bs you can muster... That's explicit contact with the intended WR and he's not playing the ball.

The guy called it right. Flag. And then some idiot overturned it.

Gerry Austin just said as long as it's Intercepted it doesn't matter how much the WR is handled... Uh huh...

And that lady's and gentlemen is a friggin joke. That dude needs to go.

Attached Files:

5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    it may have been the wrong call but I LOVE IT when calls go against the pats HAHAHA :lol:
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,477
    Yea I can understand hating a team and just hoping they lose regardless of how it's done... But this sets a terrible precedent or is a terrible screwing. Probably both. Regardless, IMO this could have easily been my team and it bugs me.
  7. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

No I agree with you and the integrity goes right out the door. This league is always going to have calls like this due to human error. I mean think about how the raiders felt during the tuck rule and that was in a playoff game. Pats get a lot of breaks so this one goes the other way. I do agree tho with what you say
  8. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,422
    there was no flag was there
  9. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,422
    gronk was never

ever

making that catch.
  10. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown