Coaches on the Hot Seat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

There's something left untold about that story. Leslie got released after helping improve a defense that royally stunk in Cincy. Something always seemed personal about that transaction and the players weren't happy about him leaving.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Harbaugh is one of the better coaches in the league. I don't hate the Ravens nearly as much with him as the coach and that douchebag coach, Brian Billick, out of a coaching job. They'll always be my most hated team. Nothing can really change that.

People ask... why so much hate for the Ravens? It's just because they've ruined your Super Bowl runs twice, isn't it?

That's just one of many reasons. It's also because they still have a guy on their team who was involved in a murder. One way or another, he was involved. That's to say the least. Ray Ray is a fake human being. I can't take anything he says seriously, and why should I? He lied to police about a murder. Also, he acts like he's some super hardcore Christian. It's all a show. It's like Craig Robinson's character in Eastbound & Down... that is Ray Lewis.

It is also because they had to play completely dirty to beat us in the playoffs a couple years back. There's no room for that in the league. Yes, it's football. It's brutal. But if you have to twist the other team's best player to win, you don't deserve to win, and you're obviously the inferior team. I guess the Ravens feel comfortable with tainted victories. That's what that was. I'm sure Rex is still doing this stuff with the Jets. I saw Bart Scott do a slight ankle twist on CJ last year against the Jets. It was so subtle, but it seemed like he wanted to get in CJ's head and remind him of what happened.

Also, if they had actually just straight up beat us rather than just being handed the game twice, I wouldn't hate them as much. If our team goes out there and gives 100% and does everything to win, the losses don't hurt much. If they go out there and play like they do against the Ravens in the playoffs, I'll want to gouge my eyes out every time. Say thanks to Al Del Greco for your Super Bowl. Say thanks to Alge for the last playoff win against us.

All in fun... but seriously... I hate the damn Ravens more than anything on this earth.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Man the Raiders have been terrible for years. If they finish 9-7 that's a huge step in the right direction for them.

As for Fisher... I would love for him to be sitting on the hot seat but I just don't think that's the case. Everyone has the hard on for him... the 'longest tenured head coach' in football. Forget about the playoff record, the lousy 55% regular season record... he's been around for two decades so he must be good. It's ludicrous but that's the perception.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar