Coach Schwartz and Harbaugh getting into it after the game @ Midfield

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Don't care about either, or that JS used to be here. What I didn't like was that Harbaugh basically pushed him in the back when he shook his hand. Don't know what Schwartz was saying but you can clearly see Harbough mouthing "get the f....out of my face".

For those bringing up that Schwartz was a Titan or comments about Munch having too much or not enough emotion.....makes no difference.
    If it would have been ANY Titans coach and the other basically pushed him as Harbough did.....I would expect a reaction like Scwartz did. I would be disappointed (as most everyone here would be) if the coach did not react.

Also.....go back and look him up. Harbaugh ticked off many in college with his attitude and running up the score. Good coach......no class.

PS- I just watched the video posted on this thread. You can't see it as a push so much from that angle. However, as Fox showed it on the half time highlights......it was a different angle and you could see it was a push. I just rewound it several times. It looked like...."Fine. I did the hand shake, now get the hell outta my may."
    It didn't look good.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Don't disagree...however, my comment on Munchak was directed towards the video where Schwartz was basically taunting Dez Bryant. Is that what folks want to see from Munchak? I don't, but I wonder about others here....

3. skitch

Gotcha. I didn't mean that directly towards you. I understand your point and agree. I just wanted to point out that if were MY coach (Munch, Fisher, anyone....) I would hope he wouldn't take that crap. Also, lately, you can't make any point around here that looks like you are taking a side without getting flamed. Lol!!! (it was a pre-emptive strike lol!)

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CheeseheadTitan

I hear that...my fingers are on fire on a different thread right now...parsing the definition of "complaint" LOL...

5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

If thats true Harbaugh is a no class jerk.

6. skitch

NFL copyright nazis have removed most videos online. I was trying to find the other Fox clip. It was a different angle from behind Harbough at field level.
    like I said.....the slap on the back looked like a push from that angle.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. CheeseheadTitan

During the CBS HT show Cowher was pretty emphatic that he would have reacted like Schwartz did...sort of a "respect" issue.

Like I said earlier, apparently Harbaugh is like a Spurrier that can actually coach at the NFL level. I did not pay too much attention to their game last week, but I am hearing TV folks hint pretty strongly about him running up the score on the Bucs last week (48-3) as well.

9. skitch

Yep. Jimmy Johnson said he slapped him on the back hard and of course Schwartz wouldn't like that.
    I like Harbough's post game comments....."it's on me. I shook his hand too hard." it's like saying......ahhhh. Did I raise my voice poor baby?
    Condescending.

I also like how NBC/PFT blogged that "they were separated so that Schwartz couldn't repeatedly hit Harbough's fist with his face".
    Really?!?!?!?
    Harbough was the one that stared running away towards the tunnel. He had nothing to say to Scwartz UNTIL there were people separating them. Lol!

10. CheeseheadTitan

Yeah....there is a saying about that sort of behavior on the construction site....Don't let that mountain lion voice hide that bunny rabbit arse LOL...

Oh well....start of a good rivalry in the "new" NFC....pretty good stuff IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar