Coach Munchak not showing enough emotion, passion or drive on sidelines...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He should act accordingly. if we're up by 10, he should step on the gas and put the pedal to the floor, but not dance for joy when we score again. If we're down by 10 he needs to show composure so the players don't get anxious and bury themselves.

2. titans12321

titans12321 Starter

I agree, but I'm sure he's not used to the spotlight being on him all the time. That's just his personality, and he can't just change it. That's how he is.

3. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Locker Room.

Oh and as mentioned. It's ONE GAME.

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Because that will fire the players up? The players came out and said they would prefer munch to yell at them? Its not his personality. Your not gonna see Munchak yell at players like say Tom coughlin. He's a quiet leader. The players love him and until that changes, this whole thread is a fail. Because your speculating how he SHOULD act on a sideline as if there is some sort of rule book that states such.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I just don't understand where all this is coming from. Since when is there etiquette for a HC? When was the last time Belicheat celebrated? It doesn't matter. All that matters is if he can coach.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

we need a coach who the players can feed off of his energy

7. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Worked for Fisher.:irked:

8. razordaman

razordaman Starter

He shows no emotion because he knows the talent level he has. They aren't good theres no use to yell at them. Most every player we have is poor based on their position compared to others in the league. I feel we don't even have a linebacker that would be a starter on another team. They don't hit anyone as per usual and tackle mostly from behind. Hard to see if its the line is that bad or the linebackers are even worst. Ray rice will walk the dog on these clowns

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Did I miss something? Very rarely did Fisher ever show any sort of emotion.

He sat behind that stupid mustache with his sleepy eyes and monotone voice 95% of the time. Guy had the emotion of a wooden plank.

Every now and then he'd lose it- like the Haynesworth stomp. Very rarely though.

He was about as boring a slate as there gets. Just no personality- on field or off.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I don't think kicking over a gatorade cooler would have magically put three more points on the board.

Ask Brian Kelly...

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar