Closer look at the run game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Then I don't get your point.

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Leon washington being on the field is a problem and that one is not excusable. Who would think he is good at pass protection? DMC needs to be returning all the kicks, washington has been way past his prime for over 5 years.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wish I knew where all this "Play Sankey" and "Sankey looks better" talk is coming from.

Probably the same place as the Mettenberger hype.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I will admit to being ok with playing Sankey and I will soon (if we lose to the browns Sunday) be ok with playing Mettenberger. Like to see something out of this draft class at all...other teams manage to get their rookies "up to speed" and contributing.

5. TitanJeff

I think the Titans will continue with a RBBC approach but see no reason to not give Sankey some earlier reps if Whiz thinks he's ready.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The Browns like to over pursue, I better see some counters and misdirection plays called or Ill lose it Sunday.

7. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

I'm with @JCBRAVE on this one, boss.

8. TitanJeff

:obvious:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar