Clinton Portis Scheduled for Titans Tryout

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by skitch, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

It wasn't even hindsight with Blount. He was a MONSTER in the pre-season last year. My little sister doesn't care about anything except Fall Out Boy, weed, and skinny jeans, and she could've watched one preseason game and signed that dude.

I'd bet my car that if we had Blount still on the team last week, and started him over CJ it would've been a week 1 W. Luckily it was only week 1 and a division game in a weak division that could've just as easily been won as it could just as easily be the deciding factor when Houston and Tennesee tie for first at the end of the season.

I'm gonna be pissed about week 1 until we make the playoffs or miss by more than one game, but I have a bad feeling neither of those things are going to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar