Climer thinks QB battle is a sham

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

Exactly. I remember getting so angy at Hass last year for not being able to move the team down the field or get any sort of offensive momentum. I really don't see how easily people either forget or just brush it off.

Now most people just want to say "well he passed for 3500 yds ..." but then when I point out all his other stats and show how average to crappy most are, they either say "stats aren't everything" or make up some excuse ... It really just perplexes me ...
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Hass isnt great but hes better than what were used to at QB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

He's still a hasbeen. I hate to see so many of my brethren in "Fisher-shock".
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Compare him to the rest of the league, not VY and KFC. The past play of Titan QB's is irrelevant.
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QwRISkyV_B8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  6. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

You're exactly right but it seems like alot of the fanbase are content with being average with an average qb. I only hope our coaches are smarter than that and I think they will be. In todays NFL you need an elite qb to win superbowls.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2