Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Climer thinks QB battle is a sham

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Jun 20, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $208
    Exactly. I remember getting so angy at Hass last year for not being able to move the team down the field or get any sort of offensive momentum. I really don't see how easily people either forget or just brush it off.

Now most people just want to say "well he passed for 3500 yds ..." but then when I point out all his other stats and show how average to crappy most are, they either say "stats aren't everything" or make up some excuse ... It really just perplexes me ...
    1 people high five this.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,681
    Hass isnt great but hes better than what were used to at QB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,754
    He's still a hasbeen. I hate to see so many of my brethren in "Fisher-shock".
    1 people high five this.
  4. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    Compare him to the rest of the league, not VY and KFC. The past play of Titan QB's is irrelevant.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,992
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QwRISkyV_B8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  5. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $392
    You're exactly right but it seems like alot of the fanbase are content with being average with an average qb. I only hope our coaches are smarter than that and I think they will be. In todays NFL you need an elite qb to win superbowls.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2