Rumor Cleveland offers Tennessee, 2, 1st round picks for #2 overall

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I agree..I think Jets are the team we trade with.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Just thought of something. Maybe Philly trades those guys to other teams for picks to give to us :brow:

4. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Profootballtalk.com's Mike Florio passes along a "rumor" that the Eagles have now set their sights on acquiring the No. 1 overall pick.
    It's possible the Eagles floated this "rumor" in an attempt to create leverage against the Titans, showing that they can leapfrog Tennessee rather than deal with their exorbitant trade demands. It's also possible that there's fire behind this smoke. The Buccaneers are known to be interested in acquiring a late first-round pick, and Philadelphia is willing to part with several young players to make a trade up happen. A move into No. 1 ultimately seems unlikely for the Eagles, but with the NFL draft -- and Chip Kelly -- we've learned to never rule anything out. Apr 30 - 5:42 PM
    Source: Profootballtalk on NBC Sports

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm thinking alot has to happen for these 3 team trades...that's why I'm thinkingvJets..keeps us in top 10 with picks...wonder if some of these Eagles are on block due to the whole McCoy trade thing?

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I was wondering if a team would do that and cut us out...so who at 2..please not Winston

7. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Yep

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

If that happens Fry will be pretty real happy, and the Crab Houses in Nashville will be installing more security cameras.

Seriously, TB may go there....right now Glennon is more comforting going into 1 season than Mett. Maybe in a year or so that changes, but right now, that is what it is IMO.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

So would Winston garner more trade partners than Mariota?

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Maybe this was the Titans plan all along..drive the price up so Winston falls to 2 lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar