Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Cleveland Cavalier fans..

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RyansTitans, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    Do you think you can beat them? The playoffs are a little different.
  2. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    Of course i do. Our defense wasn't quite there today & the Solars couldn't miss a shot. It didn't help we didn't have Dampier in the middle also. No excuses though, well see them in the playoffs.

I honestly don't think they can hold up against us in a 7 game series.
  3. RyansTitans Guest

Im not being a smart *** but how do you expect to win the West if you cant get past the Suns.
  4. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    The season series ended up 2-2 so its not like they wipe us off the court every time we play them.
  5. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    Dampier & Howard are always the keys when we play the Solars. If both play well, we win. Obviously Howard played alright today, but Dampier didn't, thus eliminating our offensive rebounds. Oh well, just get the playoffs started.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,361
    They are the 2nd best team in the West. Which make them the 2nd best team in the league.

Though I could ask how you expect the Cavs to win the East if they can't get past Boston :))

But we needed a Cavs loss.

Cleveland have a tough triple coming up with Detroit, Miami and Washington, that is where the Bulls have the make their move for #2 seed.
  6. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    To be fair, the Cavs were without Lebron. But the Celtics were without Pierce, so I guess it all evens out. With or without Lebron, it's still pretty embarrasing to be losing to the Celtics.
  7. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeah that's unacceptable, you just can't lose to Boston. That team is beyond terrible.
  8. RyansTitans Guest

Boston isent as bad as their record. They have enough talent to play the role of spoiler for the rest of season
  9. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    Too bad Doc Rivers is a terrible coach
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.