Clearly the Team Believes in VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by petergriffin16, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Or they could just bring back the player that they actually win with, and let the coach who's job he has saved twice leave and take his epic stubborness, and absolute need to be right even at the cost of losing with him, and go to the playoffs next year. Just a thought.

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

LOL....Wow, some folks really don't get it. ONCE AGAIN...

When a team backs a player to the detriment of the team, regardless of the reason, it is a sign of two things:

1. Coach has lost the team, and should go.....AND

2. Players involved in the insurrection are unprofessional, will try this again if something does not go their way, and as such, really do not need to be part of the team.

Any questions?

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

sure, so lets get rid of VY, CJ, Britt, Griffin, & the rest of our best players. I'm sure we'll have a winning record before 2020.

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I am sure we will too, and I am more comfortable that we will advance beyond "one and done" before doing so with the status quo here.

That being said, I do not profess to know the inner workings of the locker room, so I would not start listing names here. The appropriate folks in the FO know this, and should handle it.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Yes. They were 5-2, lead the league in many categories. And a coach can absolutely keep a team from being good. Look at the Cowboys under Wade vs Garret. When a coach isn't looking out in the best interest of the team, the team will not be good. Same as any job. If you work under an egotistical tyrant who cares about nothing other then the smell of their own farts, well, your performance will slip because of your lack of desire to perform for that person.

And money has nothing to do with it. These guys are competitors, you can't tell me they don't want to win. They just get tired of this garbage Fisher pulls with Vince that costs us 6 game losing streaks in consecutive seasons. Vince was MONEY... Kerry has been garbage all year. wtf is Fisher even thinking?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

It takes a maverick to clean up a town. once that's done, you must shoot the maverick. good bye VY. but his motive was good; get the dead fish out of here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar