Clearance shelf for trade bait

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

You beat me to it Psychop1

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Isn't Amano a free agent after this season? We need Harris!

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I thought you beat me to it... Good points anyway! :highfive:

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We know what happens with moving a big piece of your line. We learned the hard way that playing without our anchor on defense (Haynesworth) is hard. It all starts up front. If Mawae were to be let go, I'd assume C.J. would suffer a lot like the secondary has on defense this season. So that's partially why I feel he's back, and Harris takes a seat. Unless of course he moves into Eugene Amano's role. I still must be missing something with Amano, because I feel like he's average at best. But either way he's a cheap keep, so fine. I'm telling you guys; we need to get something for Harris before its too late.

And carrying Kerry Collins next season is stupid, he's expensive dead weight eating up a roster spot.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Yeah I'm not sold on Amano either. He's the weakest link in my eyes. He's always called for a stupid hold, constant false starts and always looks out of place.

He always has that dumb lost look on his face. And keeping KFC is stupid too. I'd like to see us keep KVB at a discounted rate since his production has dipped down a bit.

6. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

Collins is also eating up alot of cap money for a 2nd string QB as well. Unless we resign some of these soon to be free agents are team is in serious trouble anyway.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I like Harris. We're very likely to lose at least one O-Lineman this offseason. We're going to need him. Why should he be traded for a draft pick we would only waste on a mid-round receiver or TE?

Collins needs to go though, whether he's cut or traded. More money available for better players.

8. JCBRAVE

I'm not sure I would trade Harris for a pick at all. The Titans are no good at evaluating prospects, so I would move Harris for a position Fisher sucks at drafting. Bypass the rookie learning curve by trading Harris (someone who you can trade) for a player that can jump in and swim with us. I'm not sure who that might be, but I know more people know about Harris than they do Amano, and I think Amano is back for nothing hardly.

9. JCBRAVE

Could we move Collins if we paid some team to take him? I know basketball works that way, but sure the NFL allows it.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

NFL doesn't work that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar