Clear Vick...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 20, 2009.

?
  1. NO...never again

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  2. yeah but not this yr...

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  3. he should be re-instated now....

17 vote(s)
    51.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Real intelligent.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He didn't get off easy. He got fair treatment. I just wish murderers like Mary Winkler would get more than 6 months in prison! If you kill a defenseless person with a shotgun to the back you should go to prison for at least 20 years... not Mary Winkler... she goes to prison for 6 months! Great justice system we have!

I love all animals, and what he did was sickening, dispicable, and inhumane, but I think he got a fair sentence. Athletes/celebrities tend to get off easy, but 23 months was fair in my eyes.

I suppose the majority of us get more emotional over animal abuse rather than humans being killed because they're all innocent and defenseless. He's actually pretty lucky one of those pitbulls didn't kill him. They're deadly animals especially when they're violently bred.

I remember a story about a 17 year old boy taking his cat into the bathroom and beating the living hell out of it. I saw the video which was a mistake on my part. It was the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. I wanted that worthless kid to get the :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: beat out of him by Bubba in jail, so he'd know what it's like to be defenseless.

It's hard to say that Vick got a fair sentence, but I still feel that way.

I voted that he should be reinstated in a year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

i think he did a fair amount of jail time and with the fact that he lost a lot of money and respect and almost his entire life as he knew it he paid his debt to society

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Poor dog (in that photo). I bet no one lets him on the couch.

: (

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm still trying to understand why it matters how they treat animals in Egypt?

I agree with those who think that he has already paid for his crime. Finding a team who will want to take him might be the problem.

6. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

as long as he continues working with the humane society and/or peta i would have no issues with him being reinstated. i am an animal lover. cats, dogs, birds what have you. my family has had dogs my whole life and i plan on one soon...but what he did is unforgettable. i just hope he learned his lesson..if not...throw his :grrr::grrr::grrr: out!

7. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

My sentiments exactly.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

never ever let him back in the NFL, plus he wasn't that good of a QB anyway

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He probably won't ever get back in but not for the right reason.

10. Audioman

Audioman Camp Fodder

Well...He paid his debt to society for his actions. Now it's time to pay his debt to the NFL.
    He lied to the Feds (paid for by his sentence), he lied to the owner of his team, he lied to Goodell and brought shame to himself and the NFL. Sounds a little like someone who used
    to play here (at least the the last 3 points). Suspend him a year and see what happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar