Clash of Clans....New Video Game Crack

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by NewHorizans, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I thought it was time to start talking about this game. CLASH OF CLANS is my game currently taking up my extra time. I can say its my first Phone/Tablet game that I played for more than a few weeks. Like many people, I started playing after seeing the TV ad during the NFL playoffs. The game has become SOOOOOO popular worldwide they are making over billion $ a year. Be careful though, if you let yourself get into the game, its very hard to STOP!!!

CLASH OF CLANS is the new Apple / Android game found in the App Store / Play Store for Free. Combining aspects of many diffferent games (Star Craft, Sim City, etc). You create town. Train an army. Join a Clan. Game can be played many different ways. Sit back and just build up your town defenses, and let your mines get you money. OR raid other people's towns to both steal their loot and gain trophies which up your ranking. Joining a clan after you rebuild your castle lets you get troops donated from other players, you can talk with your clan mates and learn strategy through being able to post when you attack or get attacked.

You can spend 5 mins a day, so like some I have found, stay on it the whole day. Totally up to you. Play at your own risk Anyone else on here playing it? Game came out in 2012

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am, completely addicted

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

I too have a game

goTitans clan

Let's do this

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Check my village hoes

uploadfromtaptalk1396975036135.jpg

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Millennials suck

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I play. Used to play a lot but not as much now since I hate the way my village is set up and dont have the patience to change it

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

We are the future.

Embrace us.

We are legion.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

You are boring

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

not true

everyone sucks

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Or you guys would stop being fags playing phone games and play Diablo 3 w/ me and madeupdreams.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar