Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Clarret?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. bored1 The Colt killer

Moolah:
    $0
    Is this kid for real? I mean he is a disgrace now he is claiming police brutality.I should have seen this one coming. people like him that have a talent and just blow it away by being stupid just i dont know but to be nice make me sick. could HAVE been a great nfl star or just made millions but didnt cause of some stupid decision and being greedy.:banned:
  2. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Amazingly all the idiot had to do was stay in school one year more, put up nice numbers like he did as a freshman and some poor team would have drafted him in the first round and paid him mego bucks up front. Even if he bomed at least he would have a pocket full of money and be set for life.
    Now it looks like his best job will be making trinkets in prison.
  3. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    And story gets even more interesting tonight, with the revelation of his benfactors. The guy has the worst decision making ever.
  4. cld12pk2go Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    A talented fool is still a fool.

It is such a sad story, but he has no one to blame but himself.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    Unbelievable. I just read about it on ESPN. Being "sponsered" by a mobster in exchange for 60% of his future rookie contract & re-imbursment of the sponsered money. What the heck would Clarrett be left with? Talk about playing Russian roulette.

:crazy: :yell2: What a muppet
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.