Clarret?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

Is this kid for real? I mean he is a disgrace now he is claiming police brutality.I should have seen this one coming. people like him that have a talent and just blow it away by being stupid just i dont know but to be nice make me sick. could HAVE been a great nfl star or just made millions but didnt cause of some stupid decision and being greedy.:banned:

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Amazingly all the idiot had to do was stay in school one year more, put up nice numbers like he did as a freshman and some poor team would have drafted him in the first round and paid him mego bucks up front. Even if he bomed at least he would have a pocket full of money and be set for life.
    Now it looks like his best job will be making trinkets in prison.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

And story gets even more interesting tonight, with the revelation of his benfactors. The guy has the worst decision making ever.

4. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

A talented fool is still a fool.

It is such a sad story, but he has no one to blame but himself.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Unbelievable. I just read about it on ESPN. Being "sponsered" by a mobster in exchange for 60% of his future rookie contract & re-imbursment of the sponsered money. What the heck would Clarrett be left with? Talk about playing Russian roulette.

:crazy: :yell2: What a muppet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar