CLADY TRADE

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Walldaprince, Apr 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

Crazy. He still have us some very solid years. Sometimes it pays to bring in a wily vet.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Mawae was coming off an arm injury the previous year before coming to TEN and was generally healthy in all his other seasons before that. I don't have much of a problem with an o-lineman having an arm injury, which usually isn't an issue like knee, ankle/foot or back injuries can be.

And yeah, Mawae gave us three decent years. Got pushed around and thrown around like a rag doll his final year but we did get those three decent years out of him.

3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I'd trade a late rounder for him. If he stays healthy great if not we didn't give up much plus we aren't exactly close to the cap. Could even restructure his deal.

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

We may not need to be...lucky.

For all those draft Tunsil fans who don't think Bell is a viable stop gap, consider we can take a starting RT in round 2 or round 3. Or, there could be some vet OT's available who get cut or can be traded for.

Brick is one. Monroe might be another. Clady might be another. And that's off the top of my head. Are these ideal options? No. But they are vets and when healthy, are at least decent if not better.

The Jets are in a serious cap problem which is why - even if they wanted to - they can't give Fitzmagic what he wants. Not with Brick at a $14mil cap hit and Wilkerson having a huge tender which is all cap. If they could (or WOULD) sign him to a long term deal they could get themselves quite a chunk of cap. Since they haven't, they are stuck in limbo and have to ask D'Brick for a pay cut or they may HAVE to cut him.

The Ravens pick high enough sign a new LT to replace Monroe/Kelechi. broncos don't need (or want?) Clady.

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Still hoping for a raping trade out/ even if it means losing Ramsey---we get true value, we win.... if we stay, I say Ramsey, if we trade, Still go CB-RT, 1st 2 and bring this team closer to competing for the gold. Nice time to be a Titan fan...can only improve, or shoot ourselves in the foot cleaning a perfectly good gun!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Walldaprince

Walldaprince Rookie

CLADY FOR A 5th..
    WTF R WE DOING ..YEA THAT TELLS ME ITS TUNSIL W FIRST PICK

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Clady to the Jets for a 5th. Also ends the always unlikely talk of NYJ trading up to #1.

I don't mind that we didn't trade for Clady tbh. Let's see what he does for the NYJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar