Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CJ's latest verbal diarrhea (Or how I learned to stop worrying and loathe the 'playmaker')

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 9, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $22,998
    I havent seen any of these plays he was talking about.....

But we do need a spark.
  2. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,302
    2 years from now, the fans of CJs team will be saying about him:

"Dat was a nice run eh..."

[IMG]
    GoT and Titans Eternal high five this.
  3. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,192
    What do you mean he didn't say that? These aren't tweets I quoted in the OP. They're comments made to media post-game.

http://ten.247sports.com/Article/Chris-Johnson-says-Titans-arent-close-right-now-to-being-good-94864

I see CJ is now doing a 180 on Twitter though. Sorry if I don't believe him over Terry McCormick.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  4. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,866
    Yea because the media never takes this out of context for a story or gets things wrong on "accident". Like when CJ was laughing about preseason being a joke and hundreds of articles being written about it.

Why did he never say anything like that in the post game video interview? All he kept saying on there was we weren't making plays as a team at all in the running game or passing game and they don't want to get into pointing fingers they just need to execute better as a team.

He very well may have said that but unless there's proof I'm not taking any of what the media says anymore as fact especially with a mushmouth that can barely get thoughts out.
    GoT high fives this.
  5. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,742
    This right here! Regardless of it coming from CJ's grill I just wanted to hear somebody come out and say "hey, we suck". I'm so tired of hearing the same ole BS of "oh we are a way better team than how we are playing. We just need to fix a few things". No, you just suck balls at what you do so just to save face say that you suck. I swear I would respect them more if they said it.
  6. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,192
    Meh. Sure the media gets things wrong sometimes. But CJ has a well-established history of passing the buck. He's lost all benefit of the doubt with me (and I'd wager most fans).

He's definitely a mushmouth. But if McCormick wasn't sure of what CJ was saying I'm sure he'd ask for clarification or just not use it altogether rather than just "guessing". Which is what you seem to be suggesting.

These guys (beat writers) reputations are on the line with every piece they write.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,128
    I would just cut him right now. There is no point in having him on this team moving forward.
    ncaalover12 high fives this.
  8. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,885
    this is rock bottom....This team is a pile of manure and no player has proven to be worth more than their respective pile..
  9. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,091
    Anyone remember this guy?

[IMG]
  10. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,192
    Hmmmm... He kinda looks vaguely familiar to that guy on our roster that falls down as soon as a finger is laid on him.
    GoT high fives this.