CJ's latest verbal diarrhea (Or how I learned to stop worrying and loathe the 'playmaker')

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I havent seen any of these plays he was talking about.....

But we do need a spark.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

2 years from now, the fans of CJs team will be saying about him:

"Dat was a nice run eh..."

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

What do you mean he didn't say that? These aren't tweets I quoted in the OP. They're comments made to media post-game.

http://ten.247sports.com/Article/Chris-Johnson-says-Titans-arent-close-right-now-to-being-good-94864

I see CJ is now doing a 180 on Twitter though. Sorry if I don't believe him over Terry McCormick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Yea because the media never takes this out of context for a story or gets things wrong on "accident". Like when CJ was laughing about preseason being a joke and hundreds of articles being written about it.

Why did he never say anything like that in the post game video interview? All he kept saying on there was we weren't making plays as a team at all in the running game or passing game and they don't want to get into pointing fingers they just need to execute better as a team.

He very well may have said that but unless there's proof I'm not taking any of what the media says anymore as fact especially with a mushmouth that can barely get thoughts out.

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

This right here! Regardless of it coming from CJ's grill I just wanted to hear somebody come out and say "hey, we suck". I'm so tired of hearing the same ole BS of "oh we are a way better team than how we are playing. We just need to fix a few things". No, you just suck balls at what you do so just to save face say that you suck. I swear I would respect them more if they said it.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Meh. Sure the media gets things wrong sometimes. But CJ has a well-established history of passing the buck. He's lost all benefit of the doubt with me (and I'd wager most fans).

He's definitely a mushmouth. But if McCormick wasn't sure of what CJ was saying I'm sure he'd ask for clarification or just not use it altogether rather than just "guessing". Which is what you seem to be suggesting.

These guys (beat writers) reputations are on the line with every piece they write.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I would just cut him right now. There is no point in having him on this team moving forward.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

this is rock bottom....This team is a pile of manure and no player has proven to be worth more than their respective pile..

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Anyone remember this guy?

[​IMG]

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Hmmmm... He kinda looks vaguely familiar to that guy on our roster that falls down as soon as a finger is laid on him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar