CJ's latest verbal diarrhea (Or how I learned to stop worrying and loathe the 'playmaker')

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Of course the guy named CJtheBeast will come to his defense.

You're missing the point. The guy held out for "playmaker" money. Has been god awful since. Has refused to take any responsibility whatsoever. And now he's basically saying someone needs to step up and be a playmaker. LOL

How is that not "stupid" or "dumb"?

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times. If CJ would just hold himself somewhat accountable and quit trying to constantly divert the blame he wouldn't get NEARLY the amount of "hate" he currently receives.

His schtick is beyond old. And he still refuses to realize/accept that his off the field comments are what's continuing to fuel the fire.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Bro, you are missing the point. The point is, CJ says that somebody needs to make a big play and be a spark.

He just got paid to do exactly that. He needs to not put this on others. He should put this task on his own shoulders. That is how I take this post.

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

No chance. You could have put Peterson back there running against his team with our O-line and he would have maybe only had 8-10 more yards then CJ. And thats being generous, he prolly would have had less.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

At first I was like:

[​IMG]

Then I realized you weren't kidding and I was like:

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Stephen A. Smith is the biggest idiot when it comes to football!

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That might be true, but Stephen A has nothing to do with anything. That was a posters reaction.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Listen man, there's several RB's who could get yards behind our O-Line.

Richardson
    Peterson
    Benson
    Gore
    McCoy
    Bradshaw

I could keep on, but for what... You're mind is made up.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Have you watched our games? CJ is not the reason we're losing. He's not the guy out there missing tackles and giving up 40 points a game. It's not fair to expect him to save the game when we're giving up opening drive TDs and playing catch-up all day.

The part that makes me most sick about people hatin on CJ and who bring up his contract act like they're the ones paying him. Just because you pay for tickets to the game does NOT mean you pay CJ's salary. If you seriously think that CJ is to blame for our losses you're not watching our games.

10. SlickFraud

SlickFraud Camp Fodder

Can one of the coaches grow some balls and tell CJ to shut the hell up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar