CJ's latest verbal diarrhea (Or how I learned to stop worrying and loathe the 'playmaker')

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

True. No problem with any of that. How about you stop while you're ahead CJ? No? Alright then.

Seriously? I'm not even sure that last sentence makes any sense. But whatever, moving on.

We need somebody to step up and give us a spark? How about the guy who just got his "history deal" and hasn't done Jack Shart since?

The freaking nerve of this guy. "I've made some plays". SMMFH

I am so beyond done with "the Playmaker".

• High Five High Five x 7
  2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Can we please just get rid of this turd? He is clearly delusional!

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

For the lovers of CJ please defend this one for me I would love to hear what y'all have to say about this no talent having idiot.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea this guy sucks if I'm ready to cut him, I put up with a lot before I just stop caring.

GTFO Chris Johnson...

If youre gonna suck then at least hold yourself accountable like Griffin and maybe I'll not wanna cut your hair off and feed it to you.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I just don't get how/why the guy continues to make dumb comment after dumb comment after dumb comment. No room in his budget for a PR coach? Dude is about as smart as a box of rocks.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Lets start Reynald & Harper... screw CJ.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Chris Johnson couldn't even beat Eric LeGrand in a foot race.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Craig Stevens could be lined up at RB and double CJs yards in a game easily..

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

stupid is as stupid does.

I'm ready to move on from CJ, Griffin, Munch and the entire staff. I actually like what our GM has done with the exception of CJ and Griffin deals, they've drafted really well. So let's just start the process with Gruden or Cowher and get the wheels in motion come the last day of the regular season we can start anew.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

How are his comments "stupid" or "dumb?"

All of his comments are true. Has CJ played the best? No. But his comments are not out of line...in the least bit.

Some of you are looking for anything to discredit this guy. You don't need to pick apart his words to find criticism, just talk about his performance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar