CJ2K Will Be Back Next Year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

o_O

did you forget about the time he was tackled in space by a guy laying down?

C.J. is only good at running away from people, not avoiding them.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I do remember that. I also remember him practically breaking guys ankles many times too. Have you forgotten that?

3. JCBRAVE

Benn a looong time since he's done that

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

guys almost at the top of the AFC in YPC. You can't complain. If he had as many carries as Arian Foster right now he'd be just about at 1600 yards with 2 games left and would probably finish with 1800-1900.

5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I wanted them to draft Randall Cobb ... Hes from Tennessee and nearly fell into the 3rd round, I figured hed be a good value pick. Although TEN had a pretty high 2nd round pick and went with Ayers which looked like a good choice so far. If Cobb woulda feel a little further into the 3rd, I thought he'd fit in good as a KR/PR late WR depth chart and a steal. Didn't realize he'd be this good though. Although Rodgers > Locker. O well, moot point now.

6. JCBRAVE

Numbers do lie, his stats make him seem like he's a good RB, but when you're watching him theres just no way you can say he's the player his stats might suggest he is. I only wish he gave us the 4-yards his stats sheet says he averages, that'd be fantastic, but he doesn't play that way. He gets a yard, then two or three, then none, and none again. Then he runs 30-yards sideways for a loss, it's frustrating not getting a steady flow of positive gains. Then he goes and chews up a defense for 80, it's just crazy.

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Look, if you want to put the blame on someone for this team not moving the sticks well enough, here are some better people to focus on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I mean, seriously, you think Bruce Mathews and mike Munchak forgot how to coach an offensive line? These guys have been garbage this year. I don't how many times i saw one of these clowns pushed directly into the RB as soon as he got the handoff. Especially Harris! Btw, NO, Roos and Stewart don't get a pass because they used to be good. Both of them have declined of the last 2 seasons. Roos even had a lot of problems with pass rushers this year, and that was always his strength.

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Maybe, maybe not, but I'd do Foster for CJ straight up, not that Houston would though.

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

^^ and wtf happened to Roos? He was at worst, like the third best lineman in football not too long ago lol.

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

If CJ and Foster both played in Houston right now, Foster would only get the short yardage carries and CJ would probably have 1600 to 1700 yards. It's the blocking. Gibbs blocking! Foster is just the latest Terrell Davis, Olandis Gary, Mike Anderson. Foster's numbers actually aren't that impressive this year when taking past Gibbs coached running games into account. Foster is a good RB, but CJ is easily better.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar