CJ2k unhappy with the signing of Greene

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

yea I loved how he took one for the team and blamed himself for the running woes

No wait.. he directly pointed the problem at the offensive line

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Tim

Tim Starter

I love me some cj, I've always been a fan and will always remain one. But I'd like to see green put pressure on him.

I believe green will do well with us so of I was cj I'd do the most with every chance he gets

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Mr. CJBFraid.

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep. And I missed making points that no one dares create rebuttal for because they know they can't.

Yes. CJ is replaceable by any speed-back out there. Sorry to hurt your feelings if you're that connected to him. He's not the best player on the team and he's worthless without an amazing job up front by the OL. As we've seen.

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Let's draft a 5th round RB, even though we are hitting at like a 5% success rate on RB's outside of the first round.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Outside of Chris Henry how many speed backs have we taken?

Like I said when McCluster was available- should have dropped CJ's diva attitude then and taken him- or any Jamaal Charles-type... They'd step in with this new O-line and be just as good.

Sorry. I've never been impressed with CJ's garbage runs 80% of the time then his one he breaks just because he's fast and had a huge hole to run through.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

A JESSE SIGHTING!!!

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

YOU'RE ALIVE!!

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Does it anger you because he said it publicly? Because it was obviously true.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the little guy should nutt up first before he blames the big boys up front for him being a complete wuss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar