CJ2k unhappy with the signing of Greene

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yes, it does. Theres something to be said about being a teammate who doesnt throw you under the bus. Have you ever been a part of a team? (and before some of you chime in, black ops doesnt count)

Throwing teammates under the bus to the media is a crappy thing to do in my opinion, although some of you seem to think its a good thing. It also accomplished nothing except alienating more fans, which he obviously cares nothing about.

Next year is his year.. no more excuses. (and I have always advocated that the line was the biggest problem with the running game) We will see if he is worth 10 million a year or if he gets cut because he is not. If he is productive, then great. If he cant produce 4.0 YPC without a couple 80 yard runs, then he will no longer be a Titan. (no, Im not discounting his long runs but I can give a damn about his long runs in meaningless situations..... and care more about sustaining drives) If he goes back to cj2k... then 99% of the fans will say screw it all and be a fan in a heartbeat. Winning fixes everything.

As much as I defended him.. he is simply retarded when it comes to having a filter during an interview. I do my best to avoid them but its like the VY trap... cant help but listen.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. LoneStarPhan

LoneStarPhan Starter

Looks like there is no CJ in team.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Steve Mcnair had an MVP season when Eddie averaged 3.3 yards a carry but it was a consistent 3.3.

Seriously we were rarely 3rd and more than 6.

4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Lol lets not talk about eddies final years here. That was rough to watch. He's not even comparable to CJ, I think announcers broke record for how many times "lingering turf toe" could be mentioned in a season

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I bet it comes close to how many times the variation of the phrase 'CJ makes it back to the line' was used as well.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

or 'Johnson flops down in the backfield in order too avoid any contact'

7. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

how?? that he got over 1000 yards on garbage time runs last year? that he was scared to hit a hole last year when he had one? or that he is jealous cause he has a chance to lose his starting spot now with an actual running back (assuming greene does like you all hope)? or how bout the fact that we are paying him so much to not be an all around back like ray rice or ap?

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Oh CJ...

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Yeah it definitely faded during the end of his twenties. But on a serious note...turf toe is no joke

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That's a pretty unfair assessment. He single handedly won more then one game last year (Miami and Jets come to mind)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar