Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jun 23, 2012.
he doesnt have to. just not having a center at all is better than having eugene out on the field.
I sense a new Offensive Strategy!
oh dear lord... does that mean he's going to quit in the fourth quarter ><
eh yeah im on the fence with this one ... at one point I want to say "please shut up and just play your game" but on the other hand - last time CJ said he was going to rush for 2k he did it, I dont remember him saying much last year and then he had an off-year by his standards so what could this hurt.
Not sure how CJ can be like LeBron... it's hard to cheat your way into a SB ring via collusion. Not just hard, but nigh on impossible I would imagine.
he should have went UFA and signed with the Patriots, they seem too get a lot of breaks
No he didn't. He fell about 1,000 yards short of his last stupid prediction. (2,500)
What does he mean he's like Lebron?
1. Does he want a foul called every time he doesn't get at least 4 yards?
2. Does he vanish when the game is on the line?
3. Is he going to leave us while joining his friends Calvin Johnson, and Aaron Rogers in New England?
4. Is he going to wait for Roger Goodell to pull a David Stern and hand him a championship?
5. Let's be real.... Lebron runs the ball better than anyone. Guy lowers his shoulder like Earl Campbell every drive. Always holds the ball tight, too.
6. Is he going to become the most hated player in the league?
CJ with a receding hairline would be funny.
I could see him being a "check my stats" guy though.
that would actually be nice.... if he's on the titans that is..
sorta like how jerome bettis got his last ring against the seahawks... that superbowl was so one-sided it wasn't even funny