CJ2K is slow? Who saw what he did to that safety?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

shake head why? You disagree?

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Seriously, just stop. Not even saying you aren't right, but you're only making Jeff go through and delete your posts.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

doesn't happen too often....

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Nothing he said was inaccurate or against board rules...Why would Jeff delete the posts?

GoT consistently mocks young black athletes for the way they dress, talk, what they drive, etc....He criticizes CJ like he's some bum but defends/praises Locker who hasn't earned any of the money he's made. Just seems like a lot of shady motivation behind his reasoning...

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Well I'm not trying to accuse anyone of being racist. Just felt the need to explain my statement.

6. hitking60

hitking60 Practice Squad

So I'm not the only one here that sees a racial element to the constant criticism of CJ. I still get a good kick outta the get-along-gang going ham on me the other day for calling them on their racist antics. And when I showed a willingness to meet one of the get-along-gang members at a location he suggested and he to get shot. You know, he does have a carriers permit. The get-along-gang proceeded to mock north Nashville businesses, tell me I was poor and had the ride the bus, lived in a trailer, etc, etc, etc. How exactly my willingness to meet and beat the hell outta one of their fellow get-along-gang members turned into a social issue is beyond me. Yet they're not racist. LOL!!!

7. hitking60

hitking60 Practice Squad

So I'm not the only one here that sees a racial element to the constant criticism of CJ. I still get a good kick outta the get-along-gang going ham on me the other day for calling them on their racist antics. And when I showed a willingness to meet one of the get-along-gang members at a location he suggested and he to get shot. You know, he does have a carriers permit. The get-along-gang proceeded to mock north Nashville businesses, tell me I was poor and had the ride the bus, lived in a trailer, etc, etc, etc. How exactly my willingness to meet and beat the hell outta one of their fellow get-along-gang members turned into a social issue is beyond me. Yet they're not racist. LOL!!!

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

ya whatever dude idk wtf you're talking about

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

you still do not get it hitking

everyone, even the people in here.....think you are beyond stupid.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

First post I've ever read by Hitking... aaaaand last post.

Greatness like that finds itself on the "ignore list"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar