Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CJ2K is slow? Who saw what he did to that safety?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 4, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    shake head why? You disagree?
  2. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    Seriously, just stop. Not even saying you aren't right, but you're only making Jeff go through and delete your posts.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  3. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    doesn't happen too often....
    TheSureThing high fives this.
  4. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    Nothing he said was inaccurate or against board rules...Why would Jeff delete the posts?

GoT consistently mocks young black athletes for the way they dress, talk, what they drive, etc....He criticizes CJ like he's some bum but defends/praises Locker who hasn't earned any of the money he's made. Just seems like a lot of shady motivation behind his reasoning...
  5. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Well I'm not trying to accuse anyone of being racist. Just felt the need to explain my statement.
  6. hitking60 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $394
    So I'm not the only one here that sees a racial element to the constant criticism of CJ. I still get a good kick outta the get-along-gang going ham on me the other day for calling them on their racist antics. And when I showed a willingness to meet one of the get-along-gang members at a location he suggested and he to get shot. You know, he does have a carriers permit. The get-along-gang proceeded to mock north Nashville businesses, tell me I was poor and had the ride the bus, lived in a trailer, etc, etc, etc. How exactly my willingness to meet and beat the hell outta one of their fellow get-along-gang members turned into a social issue is beyond me. Yet they're not racist. LOL!!!
  7. hitking60 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $394
    So I'm not the only one here that sees a racial element to the constant criticism of CJ. I still get a good kick outta the get-along-gang going ham on me the other day for calling them on their racist antics. And when I showed a willingness to meet one of the get-along-gang members at a location he suggested and he to get shot. You know, he does have a carriers permit. The get-along-gang proceeded to mock north Nashville businesses, tell me I was poor and had the ride the bus, lived in a trailer, etc, etc, etc. How exactly my willingness to meet and beat the hell outta one of their fellow get-along-gang members turned into a social issue is beyond me. Yet they're not racist. LOL!!!
  8. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    ya whatever dude idk wtf you're talking about
    BiscoPhan11 and TheSureThing high five this.
  9. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,484
    you still do not get it hitking

everyone, even the people in here.....think you are beyond stupid.
    Gunny high fives this.
  10. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,233
    First post I've ever read by Hitking... aaaaand last post.

Greatness like that finds itself on the "ignore list"
    Titans Eternal high fives this.