CJ2K is slow? Who saw what he did to that safety?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Good thing CJ had a good game today, I was afraid we might win and he'd only get 5 yards in the process...I'm so glad that didn't happen...lol!

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

LOL funny, but that's an insult to LeBron James if you're gonna put him in the same sentence as CJ.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

AP has double the career fumbles as CJ. CJ's not a big fumbler. If he played Tillman every week he might have 20 a year though. He has 3 this year. He's never had more than 3 in a year. When you have a RB you should just expect 1-5 fumbles every year. Find me a RB that doesn't have a couple every year..they're extremely rare. If he fumbles a few more times this year you can call it a legit problem but when a guy carries the ball 200-300 times the ball is going to get knocked out a few times.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I'll give you that, for a 190 lb scatback, CJ "did you see what I did to that safety" usually protects the ball very well.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

gd url censor link. someone on the up and up PM me how to bypass it.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

no ****

it still does not change the fact he fumbled twice this game, how many turnovers did we have today? okay, now how many did CJ have?

he was part of the problem.

8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

IDK how you can call the game meaningless when it was the last chance to save our season. I know we probably have the worst defense in NFL history but you would think our players might just step up to the task and play a respectable game. Our D is full of bums though. I liked how Griffin pushed Forte for literally 30 yards and then horsecollared. Dude is a practice squad player.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

It was meaningless because we'll lose many more before the season ends. This team had 0% playoff chance yesterday, it's a more concrete 0% right now, but still 0%. You can't go to the playoffs giving up 40 points a game, seriously.

This team will not finish better than 4-12. Stop kidding yourselves. There are so many parallels betwee this team and that Volek team we drafted VY to its scary.

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

he was part of the problem.[/quote]

lol true. Not sure if I even made sense..forgive me thanks to the Titans I'm 7 deep.:drunk:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar