Cj

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Dec 17, 2012.

1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

hell-yeah-wait-what.gif
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

I need to proofread more. It makes me feel bad when i see errors i make. typos i cant help, but the grammar errors...
  3. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Rookie

I dont know if people understand how bad our OL is right now. CJ doesnt need big holes to get good gains, as fast as he is its downright pathetic that we cant open holes for him on a consistent basis, but that also stems from the playcalling and offensive formations we are in that make the run game obvious. When you bunch everybody close together abd you run virtually the same running plays to the same side it gets pretty obvious.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Rookie

I think cj is doing the best we can hope for with what he is surrounded with, Inconsistent qb play, a depleted offensive line, a mediocre offensive schem and inexperienced Offensive coordinater, inconsistent threat at the wr position the offense's inability to sustain drives that allows cj more carries. Look he isnt always gonna give you positive gains, and when he gets hit behind the line of scrimmage i dont see what else you really expect the guy to do. The offense lines up in bunch formations so the defense can easily put 8 r 9 guys in the box. teams have had 4 plus years of videotape of cj so they have a better understanding of how to stop him and put all the pressure on the qb. Yet cj has 1159 yards 5td with a 4.8 ypc. I believe only a very few select running backs in this league can put those kind of numbers up on this team.
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

LOLOL. :clap: LOLOL.
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

7. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter