Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Cj

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Dec 17, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    I'm not surprised.
  2. Tank Guest

We can pay someone a lot less money for that stat line
  3. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    The thing is, he only has 3 fumbles this year. Not sure where you came up with 5.
  4. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    He doesn't have 5.
  5. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    not behind this line
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/11258/chris-johnson
    http://www.nfl.com/player/chrisjohnson/262/profile

Says he has 5. Even if it was on a BS latteral at the end of the game fumble, still is a fumble for stats... which is crap.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,953
    :cj: might be the only guy that could get those long gains, but the fact that 3rd and 1 the D puts their nickle package out there and the Titans are forced too pass against it is an utter embarassment.

Titans have too find a RB that can in fact get a dang yard when you need a dang yard.

:cj: is not that back. Lenwhale was that back. He was a total tub of goo but for whatever reason he was a good 3D back. There are probably plenty of guys building bicycles at Walmart who could be that guy, but they probably never played in Seattle ....
    Tank and titan_fan_4ever high five this.
  7. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Weird. If you go to his stats page, it says 3. It lso has him at 3 on the rushing leaders stats page. C'mon ESPN!!!!
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    haha yeah.. thats where I got my # from
  9. joeman546 Rookie

Moolah:
    $266
    In my thread about cutting or trading cj(why everyone has come over to post on soe noobs thread ill never know, youd think theyd merge thhis since its really the sae thing. He did go 20-for 28 apart from the homerun.

Since a failed option docked him 5 yards, llets say 19 for 33. Still an awful nummber to pair with one hoomerun.

you know, personally im not a big hater, heck i realize the CJ could be a monster on several teams. But realize we are 5-9 in part because CJ hasnt been the difference maker hhe is paid to be for the llast two years. Line troubbles or no.
    GoT high fives this.