Cj

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You had a mentor?

He didn't do a very good job.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

You don't sound very confident in that.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

CJ runs for 2-yards, 1-yard, no yards, -5-yards, 1-yard, then busts one open and looks good at the end of the day. Hes a drive killer. Always done this and the only year we were good was when he was a role player and not the focal point.

The guy is good but oh so inconsistent. I just wish we knew when hed bust one open so that we could just play him that play.

Idk if cutting him helps but we need other RBs for sure.

4. JCBRAVE

Oh and for you CJ lovers, blocking was weak last night.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Can we trade Cook, McCarthy, Zach Brown, Casey and McCourty too? I mean, we are the Packers.

6. JCBRAVE

Yea lets trade McCarthy, he is virtually useless.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Yea, lets trade our best players during a rebuilding phase. Makes a lot of sense.

The more logical solution would be to add depth/starters and trade players who are hurting our cap.

8. Tim

Tim Starter

No way letting Cj go helps this team. Another legit running back isn't a bad idea tho, that's something I would like to see.

If Tennessee spends some money and buffs up their oline and secondary we could be a very good team next year.

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I love how Titans fans always put down their best players and give the crappy ones a pass. We have to be the dumbest fans in the NFL. Whether due to injury, or in CJ's case, for no good reason at all, we blame our good players for losing, while our crappy players are sitting back laughing at our stupid fans.

10. JCBRAVE

Your problem is believing his style can work for this coaching staff, it can't, it's an inept offense with a small guy playing a big mans job. 5'11" 195lbs can't work for us the way we need our RB to work.

Unless this staff is committed to fixing the O-Line (which they've proven they are not) then CJ will never again be the same guy we grew to love and other teams learned to fear. It just can't work, wont work, can't win that way with these pieces in place the way they are.

It's either we fire Munchak and his minions, or we adjust our RB position to fit with what we can do.

THAT's why I'm all in on trading/cutting Chris Johnson.

So it's Munchak or Johnson, the two have proven they can not work together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar