Cj will never ever win a ring with fisher as coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

This is getting really pathetic now. I will simplify things for you to the level of a five year old.

So you brought up AP, are you saying that the guy doesnt fumble or that he fumbles a lot. Just let me know what you want me to concede. If you are saying he doesnt fumble a lot even if i know the man has a whopping 19 fumbles in just the 3 years he has carried the ball, to please just you (and Bipolar) and apparently become part of the titans Cult, i will say AP doesnt fumble..:biglaugh: (i will hold my breath and hopefully not turn blue before i explode with laughter like that little icon there)

Or may be you wanted to say that AP is an example of a running back that fumbles a lot. After all 19 fumbles is a chite load of fumbles now isnt it? But then at the same time if we do agree that he fumbles a lot that would obviously kill your previous argument that Lendale white with only 7 regular season fumbles over four years is a serial fumbler as well..(I am sure even you can see the obvious contradiction. Seriously you do understand that 19 fumbles in 3 years is a much bigger difference with 7 in 4 years..) And i am not joking, i am seriously asking you if you understand this.

Or may be you want me to to say that Lendale Whites, mythical fumbles after the whistle has blown and are on no stat sheet, have never cost the titans a down, or an inch, or even one point, or even one single minute of play time should also be counted. While we also afford you the luxury or negating 7 of AP's fumbles because he apparently didnt lose the ball. You obviously want us to believe that every time AP fumbled the ball, he either recovered it for a first down or positive yardage, or even scored a Td and that none of these fumbles never lead to his team losing a down, time off the clock, distance, or even cost the team points depending on where he fumbled. Seriously guy tell me what your childish heart desires and i will oblige you.

Ah but then you went back and you said you didnt want lendale Whites career compared to AP (never mind the fact that it was you who brought him up) You would rather we compared CJ to White instead. Apparently the comparison is better for you in this case right? Seriously bro, whatever your infantile whim for the day may be, i am willing to oblige you. Just tell me what it is you want me to say or ignore for that matter.

I mean never mind the fact that i am arguing for a role LW had similar to 2008, that would obviously negate that nonsense you keep bringing up about him in 2007 when he was the feature back.

Any one with common sense would tell you that since i am arguing for a role similar to that in 2008, any idiot would focus on that year. Because that role he played is different from any other he had played on the team thus far.
    Chalk it up to being fresher and stronger because he was sharing the ball with another back (and hence his fumbles declined to one mere fumble in the whole 2008 regular season..Just one)..

But hey you are arguing like a 5 year old kid so i guess you get to choose the parameters of the arguments like a typical 5 year old does.

:bighomer:

Honestly.. can some one tell me how the typical "community member" on this forum responds to such absolute total cow dung? Seriously what exactly am i supposed to say to him?

Because this is the only response i can muster when i see some one posting such pathetic garbage and trying to pass it off as some kind of legitimate opinion.

a) YOU HAVE ZERO FACTS OF ANY KIND TO MAKE SUCH A BOGUS ARGUMENT?

B) ALL THE CURRENT STATS AND GAME TAPE WE HAVE OF LW IN 2009 ACTUALLY PROVE THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. WHICH MEANS YOU ARE EITHER MAKING UP CRAP AS YOU GO ALONG OR THAT YOU ARE GENUINELY IGNORANT OF THEM. (feel free to pick or choose)

Seriously guy, when you type up complete nonsense like that, what is going through your head. Are you thinking "hmm the people who read this will think i am privy to some private NFL games played on my tv that only I get to watch and thus get information on lendale white that others dont get"
    Or may be you are thinking we havent seen lendale White run the ball into the endzone like he did against that monster defensive line of the jets, on 5 carries starting from the jets 14 yard line. Is this what you looked at and then you came to that conclusion? Or may be it was that 3 yard touch down against the texans where he had a defender draped on him and yet he still powered the ball into the endzone while taking on more contact.

Please sir, tell me exactly how you arrive at these conclusions..(I will take a guess, its probably via the same mental process you used to determine that Lendale white resorted to meth to lose weight.. right?)

Oh wait. May be it was that one time LW carried the ball on the goal lline against the Colts but the titans were called for a holding penalty and thus the play was negated. This must have been the play that proved to you LW cant do what he did in 2008 right?

2. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

I really have to come back to this particular statement because your tortured logic is really astounding.

In one breath you say lets compare lendale white and AP, and in the same same breath you argue lendale white would fumble more if he was the feature back as he did in 2007.
    I would have thought you would be thankful that i am not arguing that he carry the ball like he did in 2007 but that LW play a back up role like he did in 2008, a year in which you yourself said he had fewer fumbles because he carried the ball less than AP.. Fewer fumbles and more TDs is all i am asking for here.

But because i am arguing with a fella that reasons like a two year old kid, i cant figure out what the hell he is arguing about, where he is going with his arguments or even the basis of his arguments. (I am still astounding by the psycho ghost fumble stats after the whistle that apparenlty only recorded in your mind. I guess i should have considered that your handle actually has more meaning than one would assume)

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

far out you're arrogant.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Arrogance the typical way to describe a person who tells the truth as he sees it and demands little annoying things like facts, and logical thought.

So i will take that as a compliment.:lol:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No, arrogance is a douche bag who cannot discuss a topic rationally.

6. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

If rationale were the thing missing from my posts it would be very easy for these fellas to poke enormous holes in my arguments.

Thus far all i see from them are the very same irrational personal opinions that i am tired of asking them to justify..

As for you i would caution you not to show blind allegiance to folks even when you know they are wrong. (or in this case are the folks making irrational arguments)

Better yet, i would love it if you showed me even one irrational thing i have said about this team..(Its really revealing whose arse you are brown nosing when you call some bonehead opinion that a player uses meth to reduce weight based on nothing more than pictured from the internet rational. Put it this way, if thats what you guys think is rational thinking, then by golly call me irrational all you want. I will wear it as a badge of honor)

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's about how you respond to other posters. It is possible to respond to a poster without belittling them.

You have a FIGJAM personality.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

FISHER IS A GREAT COACH

....just a little stubborn. He is too loyal, it's a business, don't be afraid of hurting a vetrans feelings.

I do hate Chuck Cecil, he's brainwashed our defense to believe that "Rush 4" works. Maybe with Haynesworth, our secondary can't cover for 10 seconds - BLITZ! I wish Jim Washburn would of gotten D/C.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Just wondering...

In 2004 when the Titans went 5-11 was everyone calling for his head? What about a 4-12 2005 season? Nope. And look what happened Fisher is 38-25 the last 4 years. Which is above average. It's not all Fishers fault, managements fails him as well. Letting certain players go, not getting any free agents or doing ANY trades EVER. Not blaming it on the GM at all.

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Well, you certainly don't like me comparing White to other players. I mean you did feel the need to twist all I said about the comparisons into something not even close to what I said, so I would have to assume desperation or a huge gaffe in your reading comprehension. So how about we compare Lendale White to Lendale White...

In '08, White scored a TD from the redzone every 3 carries. He had 44 redzone carries. This season, he has had 14 redzone carries, and scored twice. Yep, that's a TD every 7 carries. I was saying something about consistency in another post...

Chris Johnson is doing just as well scoring TD's on the ground, but he also doubles as a receiving threat. Asking for Lendale to get more carries is asking CJ to give up more of his carries, any way you want to spin it. This is a great scoring offense without Lendale White, and he hasn't helped his case to be a bigger part of it. The majority of this team's problems lie with the defense, not the offense. It's like we have the next Barry Sanders, and you're griping about someone else not getting enough carries. The offense is doing fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar