CJ & White or DM & Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oilers27, Dec 20, 2016.

?
  1. CJ & White

33.3%
  2. DM & Henry

66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Man, have you all forgotten just how good Johnson was at his peak?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'm just a fan of power running.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

he was special indeed

but i am ok with what we have currently.. i think Murray and Henry can be more consistent for multiple years.. Fisher killed CJ in 2 seasons

4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

CJ and PacMan are the 2 players that we have had that truly brought the energy level up a notch in the stadium every time they touched the ball because you just knew it could go to the house.

It took players in the league awhile to adjust to CJ's speed...they had never played against a guy who could outrun pursuit angles. He was a very special player. I do think that having VY as a true running threat at QB helped open things up for him during his 2K season. The backside DEs and LBs had to respect VY on his bootleg action. That little delay was enough for CJ with his speed to be through the hole and heading for home.

I hope we can add some speed to our roster this offseason.

5. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

He was untouchable in his peak....shame he got his ankle twisted by the Ratbirds in the 2008 playoffs. Only way they could have stopped him that day.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Fisher Killed:
    Eddie, CJ, Lendall

Attempted to Kill:
    Gurley in LA

Actually CUT:
    L. Blount (How is it working out for him in NE)

That's just the RBs. Don't get me started on the year we picked up Woody Moss, mid season, with a winning record (5-3), never used him, and we ended up with a losing record (6-10). Man, I hate Jeff Fisher.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. DaCost

DaCost Starter

All LW (the shuttle bus)did was steal cjs TDs in the redzone why even count him.

Anyways I'm going with Travis Henry and Chris Brown.

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

he was just on another level.. watching him i truly had the feeling any carry could be 6 points

i don't have the same feeling watching Murray or Henry.. I am good with their style though, it's not flashy but still gets job done..

CJ was just explosive, smooth, and surprisingly strong.. for two seasons.. but they were fun to watch

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Yeah honestly its not even close. Tons of bias here with the votes.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

Not bias. Style preference.

They both get, or got, the job done. I, personally, just prefer the current style of running. Loved the CJ era - while it lasted of course... but love powerbacks more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar