CJ vs. Rondo

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

honestly I think CJ should televise some of these races....A 30 minute show on ESPN with 29 minutes of garbage time and 1 minute of racing would get killer ratings....Rajon Rondo could be the first victim, Usain Bolt would be the second.

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

1 on 1? I doubt Rondo would tear him up on the court. All CJ would have to do was stay in front of him on defense. Most of you probably know Rondo is one of the worst shooters in the NBA especially at the PG position and he relys heavily on playing with 3 future hof'ers passing for assists. He's a great distributor i'll give him that but hes highly over rated and probably a borderline top 10 PG. Rondo would have no chance unless he was driving for layups lol.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Okay Rondo listen closely:
    You can not and never will beat Chris Johnson of the Tennessee Titans in a straight line race. I've seen you play dozens of games and blow past a 6'7" Forward. That doesn't mean you can even compete in a race with the fastest player electronically clocked in football. The Arizona Cardinals Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie said the same thing and gave up a huge TD run last week as C.J. ran past him.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Rondo, you are F.O.S. CJ will toast your big headed @ss. Save your money and shut your mouth.

5. low0r

low0r Camp Fodder

Cj will no doubt smoke Rondo in a foot race. Thats clearly obvious.

However, there is no way that CJ is even close to him in a 1v1 basketball game. I would actually predict, in a game to 15, cj would get beat by atleast 12.

6. iQon

iQon Starter

If that's where he gets the notion he can run a 40 in under 4 seconds, then he's a moron. An NBA court is 30 yards.

It's a good thing they just re-signed this guy for like 10m a year to keep him from the blue collar world. He's obviously not the brightest bulb in the box.

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

being a lakers fan....i hate rondo and the celtics. but this guy is young and i'm sure if you were to look into his bio, he'd probably be a track star in HS/college or something.

BUT im not crazy...i too think rondo is prob on crack.

come to think of it he recently got a 50+M contract, why not go out and try to have some fun?

8. Doubleones

Doubleones Palatial Regalia

rondo is a punk, when he played NO he talked so much trash cp3 wanted to fight him afterwards.

9. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I don't appreciate one bit some of the comments about Rondo is this thread. So he is confident. It's all in good fun. I doubt he could beat CJ in a race, but it would be closer than u think. And there is no way CJ could compete with him in basketball. Rondo and CJ are much alike in the sense that both have Texas sized egos. Both probably need to be taken down a lot of pegs. But their confidence is also partly what makes them so good. Show me a dominant athlete like that who don't think they are the best. lol.

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

No offense but why would be care if you don't appreciate the Rondo comments? The dude is a known punk and its obvious since 80% of sports fans don't like him..and its not because hes "good" cuz hes really not that good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar