CJ Trade Offers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

If he sits out, he violates the contract that he has. NO PAY.

2. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

It is HILARIOUS watching you people actually hate on the best RB in the NFL.

If he was up for trade you'd all be riding his sack and wondering why our F.O. sucks and never picks up hardcore Free Agents. :ha:

RBs have a short career. His agent finally got that fact through to him.

3. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

So you're telling me no matter how bad we play we will maintain the same attendance numbers will remain a constant? I realize we have sold out every game since we have been in Nashville but we don't always have as many buts in seats as we do when we are winning. I have been to big games and meaningless games and I definitely notice a difference in crowd size. If you look at our crowd sizes in 2005 compared to 2008 you would see a big difference.

CJ is the only player on this team worth paying big money to see. His Jersey is one of the few worth buying and the front office knows that. No way we let him go or let him sit. It's a contract, I know but he has played above it, if he sits, he gets nothing and the titans lose their best player. There is no way we don't work out a deal and if we don't I'm done with this team because there is no way they will ever achieve greatness if we keep on treating our best players like this and fail to acquire better ones.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

He has no leverage and he is going no where. The titans own him for the next 3 years and maybe next 5 years (cba). He does not get to play and gets paid nothing he has no leverage I do not get some of these posts.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree to a point. It won't be the early games though. Those 3 december games could be ugly if there is slim chances at the POs, any chance of inclimate weather & a missing CJ.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You know what, I have. And truthfully I'm sorta with you on this 4.5 ypc thing. But I'd never want him over half the backs out there, whereas C.J. is a must have. Smith tops out at 3rd gear and isn't that big. His game is solid, and obviously would be better elsewhere. But his kind come by the truck loads, C.J. as we know is special. You're about right to think highly of Smith, he's one of the most underrated backs for sure.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Word. I just figure he'd be an easy trade target. So it's a legit thought rather than hoping for a trade for Marion Barber or someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar